DRAINLAYING SPECIALISTS IN AUCKLAND
Residential DrainlayingIf you need a drain for your Auckland home call us, we do it all. We also do subdivision of sections and storm water extensions throughout Auckland. Read More
We are Auckland council and Watercare approved contractors. We also do public drain extensions, subdividing sections, manholes, cesspits, and water course piping.Read More
We do drains for carparks, apartment blocks, factories, restaurants, schools and sports fields in Auckland.Read More
We work for some of Auckland’s leading landscapers. Our experienced tradesmen will work hard to achieve the results you want.Read More
We work with designers, architects, project managers, surveyors and home owners to help with achieving cost effective workable drain solutions across Auckland.Read More
At Fox Drainage, we can help you with drainage for a subdivision on your Auckland property.Read More
Fox Drainage are registered and certified drainlayers in Auckland. We have been operating in Auckland for over 30 years in drainlaying services. We are Auckland city and Watercare approved contractors.
Fox Drainage are fully experienced at doing all types of drainage work that you may require for your project from house drains through to public works and commercial projects. Our experienced tradesmen will work hard to achieve the results you want. If you need drains we can do it all. Our men are all site safe and confined spaces trained. We guarantee our work.
I write in appreciation of the work done for me by Fox Drainage. The work was done on time and on budget and they were thorough and professional. They left the area restored and tidy. I can thoroughly recommend Fox Drainage for the job you may have.Jeanette Kohimarama, Auckland
Thank you very much for you and your employees excellent workmanship, attention to detail and clean up at the end of the job. We are most appreciative.Helen ST Helliers, Auckland
Fox Drainage helped us with some serious drainage issues at our property... They came up with proposal to fix our flooding problem. They are reliable, reasonably priced and their work is of a high standard.DR Greg Westpark, Auckland
WHY CALL A DRAINLAYER IN AUCKLAND?
There are many reasons to use a drainlayer in Auckland. Here are just a few:
1. To preserve your home’s value – A well-functioning drainage system is essential to maintain your home’s value. If you are selling your home, potential buyers will take into account the condition of your drainage.
2. To avoid flooding – Flooding can cause extensive damage to your home and possessions. A drainlayer can assess your property and recommend the best solution to avoid flooding.
3. To improve your home’s appearance – Landscaping can greatly improve your home’s appearance. But if your drainage is not up to scratch, all your hard work could go to waste. A drainlayer can make sure your drainage can cope with your landscaping plans.
4. To protect your health – Poor drainage can lead to stagnant water, which is a breeding ground for mosquitoes and other pests. These can carry diseases which can be harmful to your health.
5. To save you money in the long run – Investing in a good drainage system now will save you money in the future. It will reduce the risk of damage to your home and possessions, and can even help to reduce your insurance premiums.
DRAINAGE SERVICES IN AUCKLAND
Drainage services in Auckland are world-class, and the city has some of the most experienced and qualified drainage professionals in the world. Auckland is well-known for its wet weather and its many rivers and streams, so it’s no surprise that drainage is an important part of infrastructure here.
Drainage is an important part of Auckland’s infrastructure. Without a good drainage system, storm water and sewage can back up, causing flooding and contamination. In Auckland, they are an essential part of protecting homes and businesses from flooding and managing the flow of water into and out of urban areas.
Drainage services in Auckland are provided by a number of different organisations, including local councils, water companies and private contractors.
The main types of drainage systems are:
Stormwater drains: These collect rainwater from roofs and other hard surfaces. The water is then discharged into a waterway, or stored in a dam or reservoir.
Sewerage: Sewerage systems collect wastewater from homes and businesses. The wastewater is treated at a sewage treatment plant before being discharged into the environment.
Dams and reservoirs: These store water for use during dry periods or for emergency purposes.
Auckland’s Drainage systems are usually hidden underground, out of sight and out of mind, but they are an essential part of our everyday lives.
Here in Auckland, we are lucky to have some of the best drainage services in the world, and our experts are always on hand to help with any problems or queries you may have.
Just call us – we’re happy to help.